Thursday 7 March 2013

Sandy Hook: My Views

It's been a few months since Adam Lanza went rampant at Sandy Hook Elementary. Let me just say this before I start: My deepest sympathies to all the parents relatives of murdered children and teachers.

One of the most horrifying things about the massacre, Adam Lanza was aspergic. I am aspergic. I never knew anyone like me could be so... violent. I mean, if I do get angry, then I have to admit I will visualise killing the one who has angered me. I will also often post on Facebook that I am going to kill them and sometimes how I will do it.
BUT, one very big but, I know I can't do it. I saw an injured blackbird the other day, dying by the roadside. I didn't leave it for half an hour and felt absolutely terrible leaving it to die.

So I can't kill. But the thought that Lanza was aspergic is just terrible. To think it could've easily been me. I guess he is one of the reasons we NEED gun licences here in the UK. The fact his family were a bunch of 'doomsdayers' really didn't help those poor children. People who were so sure the world would end with nuclear war, or zombies that would go to any lengths to survive the post-apocalyptic world. Yeaah, just one thing wrong with that. The movie 2012 actually got this right: The world was meant to end with massive earthquakes that would leave just a few people alive.

The Aztecs, Mayans whoever came up with the calender said there were 'Ages' of mankind. The Age that ended on December 21st, 2012 was the Fifth Age. The previous 'Ages' ended with, respectively, a flood, ravens with iron beaks killing everyone, a great wind that blew out the sun and a rain of blood and fire. Ok I hmay have those bit wrong, but the fact of the matter is, the Apocalypse everyone thought was going to happen, was never predicted by the Mayans/Aztecs.

So Adam Lanza killed 27 people whilst preparing for a doomsday that, not only wasn't going to happen, but wasn't going to happen the way he thought it would.

So it was a waste. 27 people died that day and all because of what may aswell have been a lie. Thanks Mayans. You really helped us out there!

LM

No comments:

Post a Comment